We had a discussion about what we thought went well on Friday and what we thought could of been improved.
We thought that what went well was.
- Audience involvement
- Ryan standing in for Thalia
- Our volume and competing with the man with the panpipes
- How we kept track of all the props (although we could of have organised them better)
- The way we dealt with the audience reactions
Things that we could of improved
- Not hanging around the back in that awkward gap
- Going low when we were going around the back of the tree
- Our volume (even though we were competing with the guy with the pan pipes)
- Space awareness and not bunching together
- Be aware where the audience is
We also began to look at the second commission task and I like the idea of taking a movie scene and being able to mess with it, I had a few ideas however the films that I had thought of were not award winning.