We got some notes back about the tech run we did the previous day:
- Pick a spot to look at and stick with it for a while.
- You are looking out at the harbour don’t let your nerves make you forget that.
- You didn’t fidget through the song.
- More volume.
- Nora needs to fight back more.
- Stand up on the like “Weak and fragile” to add movement.
- Cut out “For that the miracle would have to happen”
This lasted for the entire day.
For Martha’s harbour I was feeling more confident in myself nut I could still feel myself go rigid and I wasn’t used to using a mic so I started off slowly and because I was trying not to make my eyes flicker I felt as if I was fixing on one spot for too long, realising and then turning , my head too hastily to look at another spot.
For “Doll’s House” I felt more at home with the character in the costume and the costume really stopped me from slouching as much as I was.